Priscilla – 1960’s inspired short bouffant wedding veil with a cut edge
- Free UK Delivery
- Rush Veil Service Available
- Choice of 11 tulle colours/fabrics
- Easy 30-day returns if it’s not “the one”
A full and fluffy two layer elbow length veil with a hand cut edge finish. This veil is perfectly plain and unadorned.
Our Priscilla veil is a short, fun and fluffy 1960’s style wedding veil inspired by Priscilla Presley’s own veil from 1967. It’s elbow-length, two-layered, and has a hand-cut edge. We’ve designed it in our widest width tulle for extra volume. As with any short veil, you can drastically alter the length and the height by wearing it higher on the head. (See dark blue background pics). Wearing it at the back of the head above a low chignon gives it a much more subtle and streamlined look, while wearing it right on top creates a more bouffant style as it naturally frames the face. As our veil combs can go in absolutely anywhere, you can definitely play around with placement to try and achieve the exact look you’re after.
- Veil dimensions: 20″+25″”x108″ – elbow length – full width. (See our length guide, and our width guide)
- Gathering: Centre gathered onto a 3″ wide metal comb. (See our gathering guide)
- Fabric: This veil is photographed in Light Ivory Bridal Illusion (See our veil colour and fabric guide for more options)
- Model’s height: 5’10”
Your veil will be handmade to order by our talented team of seamstresses in the tulle colour and fabric of your choice. Please allow 3 weeks for us to make the veil if you choose the “standard” option, and 7 days to make the veil if you choose the “rush” option.