We created the Aspen veil for those brides who want a super sparkly lace veil with a sheer second layer (a blusher) to wear over the face. We left the blusher clear so it’s light and floaty, then all the way down the back of the veil, starting from elbow level, we added the most fabulous beaded lace. It has some gorgeous hatchmark detailing with delicate flowers and scrolling shapes, and the glass beads really add an element of luxury. We love it!
- Veil dimensions: 30″+96″x72″ aka Chapel length – medium width. (See our length guide, and our width guide)
- Gathering: Centre gathered onto a 3″ wide metal comb.
- Fabric: This veil is photographed in Light Ivory Bridal Illusion (See our veil colour and fabric guide for more options)
- Model’s height: 5’10”
- Beaded Scalloped Lace: Aspen begins its captivating journey at elbow level with a beaded scalloped lace design that is nothing short of spectacular. Delicate flowers, scrolling shapes, and intricate hatchmark detailing adorn this lace, creating an element of luxury and opulence.
- Sheer Blusher: The blusher layer of Aspen is intentionally kept plain to maintain its lightweight and sheer quality. This allows you to gracefully wear it over your face, creating a moment of anticipation and magic as you walk down the aisle.
- Chapel Length Grace: Measuring at chapel length, Aspen adds a sense of grandeur to your bridal appearance. The combination of the sheer blusher and opulent beaded lace creates a dramatic and captivating effect.
Your veil will be handmade to order by our talented team of seamstresses in the tulle colour and fabric of your choice. Please see the drop-down menu for our current lead times. You can choose from our standard option or our rush order service (if currently available).