Bridal Accessory Boutique
Based in Lancashire
Our real-life bridal accessory boutique – Taylors Bridal, is based in Blackpool, Lancashire and carries a selection of the most popular wedding accessories from this website including a sample of each of our handmade wedding veils for you to try on. We also carry a selection of Linzi Jay and Twilight Designs veils. Our stock of these is constantly changing so do contact us prior to visiting if there is one, in particular, you have your eye on.
Your veil, your way
Our most popular service is our bespoke veil service. We design and make beautiful custom veils tailored to match the bride’s gown in-house at our studio behind the boutique. When visiting to try on veils in person, it’s always best to speak to one of our seamstresses so that we can explain all of the many options available to you for your veil. For that reason, if you are coming down to try on veils, and especially if you want to bring your dress, you will need to make an appointment. You can now do this directly on our bridal accessory boutique’s website: www.taylorsbridal.co.uk.
Something for everyone
We carry a great selection of headpieces at the boutique including tiaras, headbands, combs, clips & vines from each of the brands we carry online (e.g Arianna, Twilight Designs, Linzi Jay). Unfortunately, we’re unable to carry every product as we now have hundreds (and hundreds!) of options online, so if there’s one in particular you want to try, you may want to get in touch before your visit to see if we have it.
Jewellery, Jackets & Underskirts
We try to keep a good range of styles and sizes of our jackets and underskirts in stock for brides to try. If we don’t happen to have your size or style in on the day, we’re always more than happy to order it in for you!
We like to say we carry “everything but the dress” at our bridal accessory boutique and we hope you’re able to find all of your finishing touches here with us under one roof, including often overlooked items such as garters, jewellery and ring cushions!
Visit Our Boutique
Tips For Visiting Our Bridal Accessory Boutique
Some things you might wish you’d have thought of before your visit. (Don’t worry if some or all of these aren’t possible).
- Bring your dress. Yes, that’s right, if you have it at home, feel free to bring it (at your own risk, of course).
- Bring a bobble. Plan on wearing your hair up on the Big Day? Bring a bobble so we can pin your veil it at the back without it slipping out.
- Wear a sleeveless cami or vest. Most dresses are sleeveless so it helps to see the veil against bare arms when trying veils on in regular clothes.
- Bring a friend, but not too many. A second opinion is really helpful, but our shop is small so just one or two is great.
- Bring a sample of your dress. Failing bringing the dress itself, a sample is always handy. Or..
- Order our veil samples to check against your dress before your visit. That will be one less thing to decide on during your appointment.
- Bring pictures of your dress. Most brides have pictures from their last fitting on their phones. These are helpful for your stylist to know what dress she’s matching to. A further tip here would be to get a good picture from the side, focusing on your train length. The train is often chopped off in pics so we can’t see the full length.